CHSE Odisha 11th Class Education Book Solutions (+ 2 1st Year)
Unit 1 Fundamental of Education
- Fundamental of Education Objective Questions
- Fundamental of Education Short Answer Questions
- Fundamental of Education Long Answer Questions Part-1
- Fundamental of Education Long Answer Questions Part-2
Unit 2 Fundamentals of Educational Psychology
- Fundamentals of Educational Psychology Objective Questions
- Fundamentals of Educational Psychology Questions and Answers
Unit 3 Education and Society
- Education and Society Objective Questions
- Education and Society Short Answer Questions
- Education and Society Long Answer Questions
Unit 4 Method of Teaching
- Method of Teaching English Questions and Answers
- Method of Teaching Odia Questions and Answers
- Method of Teaching Maths Questions and Answers
- Method of Teaching General Science Questions and Answers
- Method of Teaching History Questions and Answers
- Method of Teaching Geography Questions and Answers
- Teaching Learning Materials Purpose and Uses
CHSE Odisha Class 11 Education Syllabus (+2 1st Year)
EDUCATION ELECTIVE (First Year)
Theory – 70 marks & Practical – 30 marks.
Theory Paper – I
FOUNDATIONS OF EDUCATION – I
Unit I Fundamental of Education (20 periods)
Meaning of Education, Aims of Education – Individual, Social, Democratic and Vocational, Function of education, Agencies of education, Formal, Informal, Non-formal, Active & Passive, Role Family, School, Community & Mass media as agencies of education.
Unit II Fundamentals of Educational Psychology (20 periods)
Meaning, Nature & Scope of educational psychology, Importance of educational psychology for the teacher, Growth & Development – Meaning, General Principles & factors affecting, growth & development, Stages of growth and development – Physical, Intellectual, Social & Emotional growth & development during infancy, Childhood and Adolescence.
Unit III Education and Society (20 periods)
Relationship between education & society Education for social change & social Control Education for social mobility, Education for citizenship & socialization, Gender disparity and the role of education Globalization and its impact on education
Unit IV Method of Teaching (20 periods)
(Any one of the following method subjects English, Odia, Mathematics, History, Geography & General Science)
Aims and Objectives, Methods of teaching applicable for elementary level, Teaching learning materials (TLM) purpose & use, General principles and Maxims of teaching, Objective based objective type test items, meaning & principles of construction.
PRACTICAL (60 periods)
A – Preparation of five lesson plans in the selected method subject. (30 periods)
B – Preparation of fifteen objective type test items, 5 each pertaining to knowledge, comprehension & skill objectives on a particular topic of the selected method subject. (30 periods)
1. Bureau Uchcha Madhyamik Siksha (in Odia)
2. Bureau’s Higher Secondary Education I.