CHSE Odisha 12th Class Education Book Solutions (+ 2 2nd Year)
CHSE Odisha Class 12 Education Book Solutions in English Medium
Unit 1 Contribution of Educators
- Contribution of Educators Objective Questions
- Contribution of Educators Short Answer Questions
- Contribution of Educators Long Answer Questions
Unit 2 Learning and Motivation
- Learning and Motivation Objective Questions
- Learning and Motivation Short Answer Questions
- Learning and Motivation Long Answer Questions
Unit 3 Current Issues in Education
- Current Issues in Education Objective Questions
- Current Issues in Education Short Answer Questions
- Current Issues in Education Long Answer Questions
Unit 4 Educational Statistics
CHSE Odisha Class 12 Education Book Solutions in Odia Medium
Unit 1 ଶିକ୍ଷାବିତମାନଙ୍କର ଦାନ
- Chapter 1 ମହାତ୍ମା ଗାନ୍ଧି
- Chapter 2 ପଣ୍ଡିତ ଗୋପବନ୍ଧୁ ଦାସ
- Chapter 3 ଶ୍ରୀ ଅରବିନ୍ଦ
- Chapter 4 ଜିନ୍ ଜାକୁଏସ୍ ଋଷୋ
- Chapter 5 ଜନ୍ ନ୍ୟୁଇ
Unit 2 ଶିକ୍ଷଣ ଏବଂ ଅଭିପ୍ରେରଣା
- Chapter 6 ଶିକ୍ଷଣ ପ୍ରକ୍ରିୟା ଓ ଶିକ୍ଷଣ ତତ୍ତ୍ବ
- Chapter 7 ପର୍ଯ୍ୟବେକ୍ଷଣାତ୍ମକ ଶିକ୍ଷଣ
- Chapter 8 ଶିକ୍ଷଣରେ ଅଭିପ୍ରେରଣା
Unit 3 ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ଶିକ୍ଷା ସମସ୍ୟା
- Chapter 9 ପ୍ରାଥମିକ ଶିକ୍ଷାର ସାର୍ବଜନୀନୀକରଣ ଓ ଶିକ୍ଷାଧିକାର
- Chapter 10 ଜାତୀୟ ସଂହତି ଓ ଆନ୍ତର୍ଜାତିକ ବୁଝାମଣା ପାଇଁ ଶିକ୍ଷା
- Chapter 11 ପରିବେଶ ଶିକ୍ଷା
- Chapter 12 ମୂଲ୍ୟବୋଧ ଶିକ୍ଷା ଓ ମାନବାଧିକାର ଶିକ୍ଷା
- Chapter 13 ଶିକ୍ଷାରେ ସୂଚନା ଓ ସଞ୍ଚାର ପ୍ରଯୁକ୍ତି ବିଦ୍ୟା
- Chapter 14 ଜୀବନ ନୈପୁଣ୍ୟ (ଦକ୍ଷତା) ଶିକ୍ଷା
Unit 4 ଶୈକ୍ଷିକ ପରିସଂଖ୍ୟାନ
- Chapter 15 ଶୈକ୍ଷିକ ପରିସଂଖ୍ୟାନ (ପରିସଂଖ୍ୟାନ, ପୌନଃପୁନଃ ବିତରଣ, ତଥ୍ୟର ରେଖଚିତ୍ର ବା ଗ୍ରାଫୀୟ ପ୍ରଦର୍ଶନ, କେନ୍ଦ୍ରୀୟ ପ୍ରବଣତା ମାପ)
CHSE Odisha Class 12 Education Syllabus (+2 2nd Year)
EDUCATION ELECTIVE (Second Year)
Theory – 70 marks & Practical – 30 marks.
Theory Paper – II
FOUNDATIONS OF EDUCATION – II
Unit-I Fundamentals of Education (20 periods)
Contribution of Educators: Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Gopabandhu Das, Sri Aurobindo, Jena Jacques Rousseau, John Dewey.
Unit-II Learning and Motivation (20 Periods)
Meaning, Nature and Factors of Learning, Theories of Learning: Trial and Error Theory and Laws of Learning, Classical Conditioning Theory, Insightful Learning, Learning and Construction of knowledge, Motivation in Learning: Meaning, Types, and Techniques of motivation.
Unit-III Current Issues in Education (20 Periods)
Universalisation of Elementary Education (UEE) and RTE, Education for National Integration and International Understanding, Environmental Education, Value Education, Human Rights Education, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education, and Life-skills Education.
Unit-IV Educational Statistics (20 Periods)
Statistics: Meaning, Nature and uses, Frequency Distribution, Graphical Representation of Data: Histogram, Polygon, and Pie-Chart, Measures of Central Tendency: Mean, Median, and mode – meaning, calculation, and uses.
Practical (60 Periods)
(To be examined by both external and Internal Examiners)
A. Practice Teaching Five Lessons in Classroom in the selected subject (30 Periods)
B. Preparation of Five Improvised Teaching Aids relating to the Five lessor plane along with their improvised teaching aids records (30 Periods)
For the Final Practical examination, the students shall deliver one lesson in his/her method subject.
Practice teaching records and improvised teaching aids records will be submitted during the final examination.
1. Bureau Uchcha Madhyamik Siksha 2 (in Odia)
2. Bureau’s Higher Secondary Education II. Published by Odisha State Bureau of Textbook Preparation & Production, Bhubaneswar.